Barcelona is one of the most exciting destinations. From the peculiar Gothic Quarter to the crowding Rambla and the modernist buildings of the Eixample. Whether you like the idea of visiting the memorable Camp Nou to discover some cultural places in Barcelona, or relax in a bar, here you will find the perfect experience for you.
Choose between one of these activities:
Hop-On Hop-off Bus:
You can choose between 2 bus routes in Barcelona with more than 30 stops to enjoy the most wonderful corners of the city.
- Go up and down when you want or just follow the route and enjoy the views that the tour.
- The route has an individual audio guide so you will not lose any important information.
Come to visit the stadium and the museum of one of the best teams FC Barcelona, and discover the meaning of “más que un club”
- During the tour you will follow the steps of players like Cruyff, Maradona, Ronaldinho, Guardiola, or Messi.
- You will pass through the access tunnel to the field until you step on the lawn feeling an authentic culé.
- You will also see the television set, the mixed zone, the press room.
Experiencia Gaudi 4D:
You will enjoy this activity in a unique space located next to Parc Güell inspired by the work of Antoni Gaudí. A trip tailored to each visitor who transmits the story from a different perspective.
- Discover the mysteries within the universe of the genius of modernist architecture.
- The space has large interactive panels in 9 different languages where you will see mock-ups.
- There is an area for children.